The mission of the Donald Leonetti Elementary Parent Teacher Organization is to provide support and enhancement of the education and welfare of our students and to promote open communication among the administration, teachers, parents and community.
Field Day is Friday, April 26! Here are some tips to get your students prepared for the big day and how to get involved yourself if you can.
Please send your students either wearing or with:
• Extra set of clothes (label please)
• Tennis shoes (label these too)
• A plastic bag to store wet clothes (label this too)
• Sack lunch and water bottle
• A shirt in their grade color (see below) or DLE Spirit shirt if you do not have a shirt in assigned color
• Permission slip IF your child can NOT participate
Grade colors are:
Volunteers, please arrive 10 minutes early to allow check in time and time to learn your station rules/guidelines. Please bring water for yourself and be prepared to be outside and maybe get a little wet :)